Nordic, Eastern European and Non-European Languages
Department of Nordic, Eastern European and Non-European Languages
The Department of Nordic, Eastern European and Non-European Languages offers a highly diverse range of languages, which students use to meet various study objectives. To name just a few:
• Languages such as Arabic or Danish in relevant degree programmes
• Chinese, Japanese and Korean as profile languages for their future careers
• Russian and Turkish for professional mobility in their native language
• Swedish and Norwegian for medical placements
• Swahili for development aid projects.
These and many more languages can be accredited as key qualifications, irrespective of degree programme.
If you are interested, UnivIS lists all courses which are currently on offer with specific details of time, place and requirements. Or come along and speak to our staff at the office hours listed on the ‘staff’ page. We are happy to advise you.