Examinations at the Language Centre
Generally, language examinations can be split into those which assess proficiency in a language at one particular time and those aimed at checking whether learning outcomes have been achieved once a course has been completed. The following types of examination can be taken at the FAU Language Centre:
- Course/module examinations for students of foreign languages (BA and MA)
- Course examinations for ‘free electives’ in a teaching degree (Lehramt)
- State Examinations for teaching degree programmes
- Foreign language courses integrated into programmes other than language studies (as compulsory or compulsory elective modules)
- Course examinations as key qualifications for students studying a language for academic and special purposes.