Writing in German for non-native German speakers
The Writing Centre offers individual consultations for international students and FAU staff.
All consultations are being offered via Zoom due to the current COVID-19 situation.
Appointments can be made for the following times:
Tuesdays 14:00–14:45, 15:00–15:45 (Sarah)
Wednesdays 10:00–10:45, 11:00–11:45, 12:00–12:45 (Jasmin)
- For appointment requests at alternate times simply send an email to email@example.com
- Appointments usually last around 45 minutes.
- Prior to the meeting time you will receive a Zoom link.
- If you can’t make it to your appointment, please cancel via the online booking tool at least 24 hours in advance.
- What we do: We provide advice on (academic) writing. We analyse your text with you and give tips on various aspects of it.
- What we do not do: We do not correct your text and we cannot answer any questions regarding the content. Only experts in your department can help you with the content.
In addition, special courses on (academic) writing are held for German language learners at the Language Centre. You will find the relevant semester courses in UnivIS.