Courses & registration
The courses offered by the Department of English for Academic and Special Purposes (EASP) are geared towards all students, including doctoral candidates, and towards academic and non-academic members of staff.
- Courses are offered at levels A2+ to C1, CEFR for general academic English as well as English for engineering, law, and natural sciences and and are organized in “course levels“.
- Some degree programmes include English as a compulsory requirement.
- For information on requirements, content, time and location, etc. of courses, please check campo.
- Course registration takes place via StudOn.
- To take part in courses, you either need a placement test, an internationally recognized certificate, or a minimum of 10 points in your “Abitur.” For more information, please click here.