A mobility test is a relatively uncomplicated way to provide proof of existing language skills required when applying for a stay abroad (e.g. as proof of language ability for a DAAD scholarship).
A mobility test can be taken by:
- Students enrolled at FAU
- FAU staff
- Students from other universities who can prove that the language they need proof of is not offered at their own university.
At (name of bank):
Verwendungszweck (payment reference):
DE66 7005 0000 0301 2792 80
The payment reference and name of the course must be included as your payment cannot be correctly assigned to you if they are missing. Failing to include them could result in a reminder letter (and late payment fees).
Please send the bank transfer information to the secretary's office and your examiner.
Please provide your matriculation number and your reason for taking the test.
- Please arrive at the Self-access Language Learning Centre (Room U1.009-U1.016, Bismarckstr. 1a) 30 minutes before your test appointment in order to take the written part of the test. This is a short essay on a topic connected to your stay abroad.
- You will then read a text while your examiner assesses your essay.
- You will discuss the text you have read with your examiner and talk about your plans for your stay abroad.
- You will receive the written assessment of your language competence.
- Please go to room SZ 03.212 in order to pay the 15 Euro fee and have your form stamped in order to complete the assessment.