DSH intensive courses (semester break)
DSH intensive course (outside the lecture period)
- DSH courses (semester break) in spring 2023: 20 February 2023 – 17 March 2023
- Only for students from the DSH course held during the semester before or for prospective students planning to start their studies in the summer semester 2023 who have already received a letter of acceptance before the date of registration for the course.
- For registration contact email@example.com
Students who are currently enrolled in preparatory courses. Depending on the level of proficiency, holiday courses are either aimed at preparing for the examination or as a continuation course for those who have to or want to continue with the DSH course in the following semester. Prospective students who have been accepted to the University for the following semester can be given a place on the course after sitting a placement test.
The courses are held after the semester finishes, i.e. in February/March and August/September. Details of where and when classes are held are published in the course catalogue.
20 hours per week (16 hours of instruction and 4 hours in the language laboratory)
€300 (subject to change without notice)
- Frau Birgit Bitzer-Muhammad
- Frau Dr. Lydia Marhoff
- Office hours: by appointment via E-Mail
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org